1. The week started out rough, I’m not gonna lie. I was sick all Sunday night, woke up and popped my car’s tire on the way to work, left my house keys in my car when I left it to drive D’s car home, and then paper-cut the side of my eye at school.
…thankfully the day got better when the husband pulled the superhero card by: replacing the popped tire on his lunch break, sending me encouraging texts the entire day, and making me homemade (to die for) asparagus soup for dinner. Sigh. Am I lucky or what?
2. I ordered
3. Speaking of obsessed…is anyone else as crazy about Pink’s album ‘The Truth About Love’ as I am? Especially “Just Give Me a Reason.” Love, love, love.
4. My dad has had it a little rough in the Middle East lately…the tragedy he’s had to see and personally deal with is beyond my comprehension. I get my love of music from him…and I decided to sing/play him a little song to cheer him up. I hope it worked.
5. Students love to draw pictures. Especially of their teachers! Thankfully my ‘mini-me’s’ have always been cute and stylish. :)
6. Korea has too many coffee shops. It’s a fact. It’s hard to remember where you went for what, but I can’t believe I forgot about THIS drink! It’s been about a year since we’ve been to Cafe Philos, and I’m so glad we returned. What’s better than a macchiato served in a wine glass? Yeah, you’re right, nothing.
Happy weekend everyone!
What have you been up to ‘Lately?’