I did pretty good this week with pictures. We had absolutely gorgeous weather…that’s aways a bonus!
1. I spent a ridiculous amount of time painting my nails with an Aztec theme. Unfortunately I used regular nail polish instead of gel…and here I am 4 days later with 8 chipped nails. Boo. I’ll remember for next time.
2. Went to the beach with a few friends last weekend while Derik was working. I felt bad soaking up the sun while he was slaving away, but it felt so good.
3. We went BACK to the beach the next day. This time with friends, Derik, and pulled pork. Yum! Nothing like a picnic on the beach.
4. I found out that the beach I’ve been spending 90% of my sunbathing time at the last year is a goldmine for sea glass! Crazy I didn’t know about this sooner.
5. New favorite snack of all time. Best part? It’s only 16 calories! This tasty little frozen treat resembles dippin’ dots a little too much, but for 1/4 the price (we’re talking 80 cents a pop!). The little balls of ice are jam packed with flavor. I just went back to the store and bought twelve more.
6. My little men. Sometimes teaching is fun!
7. Derik has been rebuilding a bike for the last six months. It went from a state of being totally locked up to purring like a kitten. I’m about as thrilled as he is (Does this mean all the parts and tools strewn around the house will be gone?). He’s so proud of his work…and should be!
8. We have a three day weekend starting Friday due to Buddah’s Birthday. There are lanterns everywhere, and the temples look absolutely magical (a post about this soon.) We will be headed up to Seoraksan National Park for a weekend of camping, hiking, and fun with our friends. I may be MIA for a few days…but I promise I’ll return again on Monday!
9. Jazz…just doing his thing. Lately he’s been ‘squeaking’ quietly to himself randomly throughout the day. ???? The latest developments have left me a little confused.
Happy weekend! What have you been up to ‘Lately’?