I originally started writing my blog for my family and friends I left back home. It was an easy way everyone could be up-to-date on the goings on in Derik and I’s travels. What I didn’t expect is that fellow expats and bloggers of similar interest started reading my blog too!!! I am so appreciative of my readers, it keeps me writing!
I am very flattered to receive yet another award for my blog. The ‘Very Inspiring Blogger Award’ is awarded to blogs that give others inspiration with their passion for what they do (photography, writing, journalism).
The Rules for Very Inspiring Blogger Award
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 bloggers for this blog and link to their pages.
5. Notify these bloggers of the nomination and the awards’ requirements.
The Nominees (in no particular order):
1. Still Times
2. This Story Called Life
3. A Lifestyle of Adventure
4. My Korea Quest
5. A Fat Girl’s Food Guide
6. Bucket List Publications
7. Something for Sunday
9. The Infinite Journey
10. Kimchi Chronology
Seven things about myself:
1.I have a fear of having a boring life. I want to look back on it in the end and say, “Yep. I lived life.”
2.I am obsessed with fireworks. I love them.
3. I appreciate challenges of any and every type.
4. I have two college degrees. One in Sociology, the other in Music Theatre.
5. I never want to stop learning. I will most likely be that lady that goes back to school at 60 or 70 years old.
6. I find the world an incredible place. God did a good job creating it, who am I if I don’t enjoy his creation?
7. I love people. People intrigue me. People inspire me. Everyone has a story, and I want to know what it is.
Thanks again for the nomination ‘Still Times!’